Title: Deep Purple
Style: Classic Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC MIDI AA WMA AIFF WAV MP3 MMF
FLAC size: 1350 mb | MP3 size: 1624 mb | WMA size: 1727 mb
The following is the discography of Deep Purple, an English rock band. Formed in 1968 by Jon Lord, Ian Paice, Rod Evans, Ritchie Blackmore, and Nick Simper, Deep Purple released their debut album, Shades of Deep Purple, in July of that year. They have undergone many changes of personnel over the years, and today Ian Paice is the only member from the original line-up still with the band. The other members currently are Ian Gillan, Roger Glover, Steve Morse and Don Airey.
1968 - Shades of Deep Purple. 1968 - The Book Of Taliesyn. 1969 - Concerto For Group And Orchestra. 1969 - Deep Purple (April).
Deep Purple (Deep Purple album). Deep Purple, also referred to as Deep Purple III, is the third studio album by the English rock band Deep Purple, released in June 1969 on Tetragrammaton Records in the United States and only in September 1969 on Harvest Records in the United Kingdom. Its release was preceded by the single "Emmaretta" and by a long tour in the UK, whose dates were interspersed between the album's recording sessions.
Shades of Deep Purple. Album, Июль 1968, Spitfire Records, EMI Records, Tetragrammaton Records. Re-Issue in 2000 by EMI Records with 5 bonustracks. 1. River Deep Mountain High (Ike and Tina Cover). 2. Listen Learn Read on. Узнать больше. 7'', 1969, EMI Records, Odeon.
Deep Purple,album In Rock скачать в mp3 на телефон или слушайте песню Deep Purple,album In Rock - Child In Time(1970г. Deep Purple - Slow Train (album out-take), Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water (Remastered Album Version), Deep Purple - Freedom (Album Out-take) и другие популярные треки и рингтоны. Deep Purple – Strange Kind of Woman The Demon of Fire album. Deep Purple – Come Taste The Band (1975).
com ww. eeppurple-infinite. Guess the album reference! We're sure you've already seen the video for "The Suprising". be/rx4XEso9Um0 //Deep Purple Webteam. Авторы текста и музыки. John Lennon, Paul McCartney. The Orchard Music, WMG (от лица компании "Deep Purple (Overseas)"); EMI Music Publishing, Sony ATV Publishing, UBEM, BMI - Broadcast Music In. LatinAutor - SonyATV, ASCAP, SOLAR Music Rights Management, LatinAutor" и другие авторские общества (6). Композиция. Love Help Me. Исполнитель. Shades of Deep Purple. The Orchard Music, WMG (от лица компании "Deep Purple (Overseas)"); LatinAutor - PeerMusic, Abramus Digital, SOLAR Music Rights Management, Sony ATV Publishing, LatinAutor, ARESA, PEDL, BMG Rights Management, CMRRA, UBEM, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell" и другие авторские общества (16). Shadows (Bonus Track).
|6||Why Didn't Rosemary||5:04|
|7||Bird Has Flown||5:36|
|9||The Bird Has Flown (Alternate A-Side Vsn.)||2:54|
|10||Emmaretta (Studio B-Side)||3:01|
|11||Emmaretta (BBC Top Gear Session 14/1/69)||3:10|
|12||Lalena (BBC Radio Session 24/6/69)||3:34|
|13||The Painter (BBC Radio Session 24/6/69)||2:18|
- Recorded At – De Lane Lea Studios
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Manufactured By – Spitfire Records
- Marketed By – Spitfire Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – HEC Enterprises Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – BBC Music
- Licensed To – Deep Purple (Overseas) Ltd.
- Licensed To – Eagle Rock Entertainment PLC
- Pressed By – Disctronics Group, United States
- Arranged By [Original Album] – Deep Purple (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Composed By [Woodwind & String Section] – Jon Lord (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination For Deep Purple (overseas) Ltd.] – Simon Robinson
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination For Emi] – Nigel Reeve
- Engineer – Barry Ainsworth (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Liner Notes – Simon Robinson
- Painting [Uncredited; "The Garden Of Earthly Delights"] – Hieronymus Bosch
- Photography, Other [Memorabilia] – Deep Purple Appreciation Society Archives
- Producer – Derek Lawrence (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Remastered By [Digitally], Technician [Restored By] – Peter Mew
- Written-By – Leitch* (tracks: 3, 12), Paice* (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 13), Lord* (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 11, 13), Simper* (tracks: 4, 6, 13), Blackmore* (tracks: 4 to 11, 13), Evans* (tracks: 5 to 7, 9 to 11)
NotesOriginal album (tracks 1 to 8) recorded January to March 1969 at De Lane Lea Studios, London.
Tracks 9 to 13 are bonus tracks.
Tracks 1 to 13 digital remaster ℗ 2000. The copyright in this sound recording is owned by HEC Enterprises Ltd.
© 2000 HEC Enterprises Ltd.
Manufactured and marketed by Spitfire Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 70211 50642 6
- Matrix / Runout (CD inner ring): [logo]Disctronics 8/10/03 SPT 15064-2 03
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L794
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2D4J
|SHVL 759, 1E 062 ○ 90505||Deep Purple||Deep Purple (LP, Album, Gat)||Harvest, Harvest||SHVL 759, 1E 062 ○ 90505||UK||1969|
|PBC 3608||Deep Purple||Deep Purple (Cass, Album, RE)||Passport Records||PBC 3608||US||1988|
|2C 066-90 505||Deep Purple||Deep Purple (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Harvest||2C 066-90 505||France||1975|
|M 8119||Deep Purple||Deep Purple (8-Trk, Album)||Tetragrammaton||M 8119||US||1969|
|264890 8||Deep Purple||April (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On label (Deep Purple)||264890 8||Unknown|